history


History of Alfred Renn GmbH & Co. KG


Image

The Foundation
In 1945

Alfred and Rosa Renn founded the forwarding agency Alfred Renn in 1945. At the beginning the vehicle fleet consisted of two tractors and one truck. At that time the company acted as a regular forwarding agent for the company Möbel Moser in Schramberg. The staging warehouse and the warehouse were on the area of the company Möbel Moser for a very long time.
Image

Continued by Ursi and Manfred Renn

In addition, Manfred Renn, son of the founder of the company, took the lead. With him as the leader of the company and his wife Ursula the family business developed in all logistical sectors and adapted the logistical requirements.

And now...


Image
Susi Renn-Müller

Image
Claudia Herzog-Renn

Image
Peter Müller

Image
Marco Renn

Expansion of the second location in 2015


Image
Die bestehenden Lager- und Umschlagshallen wurde um eine weitere dritte Halle erweitert. Mit diesem Anbau kommen 4.200m² Lager- und Umschlagsfläche hinzu. Für die Be- und Entladungen der Fahrzeuge wurden die bestehenden 10 Rampen um 9 weitere Rampen erweitert. Die neue Halle ist mit Regalen und modernster Echtzeit-Scannertechnologie ausgestattet. Somit verfügt die Alfred Renn GmbH & Co. KG über insgesamt ca. 15.000m² beheizte und verschließbare Lagerfläche auf einer Grundstücksfläche von 40.000m².

Expansion of the second location in 2008


Image

The already existing warehouse and staging warehouse were extended by two extentions (also heated). One extension has an usable area of 3 360 m² and the other one has an usable area of 380 m². Because of the rising transport quantity there were also built ten loading bays at the bigger extension. 

Therefore the Alfred Renn GmbH & Co. KG has about 10 000 m² heated and lockable storage area on its disposal altogether.


Second location in Schramberg-Sulgen in 2002

Image

Because of a positive company performance, a new location with a second heated warehouse and a heated staging warehouse were built on an area of 25 000 m².


First location in Schramberg-Sulgen in 1973

Image

To meet the requirements of our customers even better, a heated warehouse and a heated staging warehouse were built on an area of 7 000 m².

Gallery