History of Alfred Renn GmbH & Co. KG
To meet the requirements of our customers even better, a heated warehouse and a heated staging warehouse were built on an area of 7 000 m².
Because of a positive company performance, a new location with a second heated warehouse and a heated staging warehouse were built on an area of 25 000 m².
The already existing warehouse and staging warehouse were extended by two extentions (also heated). One extension has an usable area of 3 360 m² and the other one has an usable area of 380 m². Because of the rising transport quantity there were also built ten loading bays at the bigger extension.
Therefore the Alfred Renn GmbH & Co. KG has about 10 000 m² heated and lockable storage area on its disposal altogether.
The entire vehicle fleet consists of Euro 5 and Euro 6 vehicles, without exception. Our fork-lift trucks for the transshipping are environmental friendly electrical vehicles.We produce electricity using our own photovoltaic system. We collect the rainwater which is used for the wahing unit in our own washing bay.
Alfred and Rosa Renn founded the forwarding agency
Alfred Renn in 1945
At the beginning the vehicle fleet consisted of two tractors and one truck. At that time the company acted as a regular forwarding agent for the company Möbel Moser in Schramberg. The staging warehouse and the warehouse were on the area of the company Möbel Moser for a very long time.
In addition, Manfred Renn, son of the founder of the company, took the lead. With him as the leader of the company and his wife Ursula the family business developed in all logistical sectors and adapted the logistical requirements.
Susi Müller and ...
... Claudia Herzog-Renn